- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 19 inches ; 78 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 78 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000UAGDTC
By : Pentagon
List Price :
Price : $213.99
You Save : $185.96 (46%)
If you are in the marketplace for a vehicle dolly or a set of tire skates, cease searching! These commercial superior skates feature best grade steel, the most robust 3 inch castors out there, and swift and hassle-free assembly. Our skates have ball bearings on the swivel (which all casters have) and on the axle shaft. It rolls with less than 1/2 the force of a normal caster. We have seen young girls and kids push 2 ton vehicles. Today's technology housed in a robust design will deliver you with years of service. Obtain with confidence as we stand behind each product we sell.
- 12 inches x 16 inches Solid Steel Plate--X Sizeable--not the 8 inches you see elsewhere
- 3 inch Premium Ball Bearing Castors Rated at 6000lbs.
- Integrated hole in the top rated of the skate for hassle-free storage--mounts onto a hook in your garage
- One individual can simply handle and move a 3 ton car
- Minor assembly is required--installation of the 3 inch ball bearing wheels
Have used these on two cars - '68 Datsun Roadster and '69 Impala convertible. Was very happy how they made moving the Impala barge easy around the shop. My six year old can push the Roadster around on the skates.
These are a good quality set of skates. The wheels are ball bearing, which means I have no problem moving a 73 Trans Am around the garage by myself. The only thing I would say is missing might be a brake on one or two of the wheels. I simply clamped a couple of C clamps to one of the wheels.
These skates are worth the money and are of good quality.