- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B001VJZO2S
- Item model number: MN-4410B
By : Michelin
Price : $8.08
You Save : $6.91 (46%)
The Michelin Pistol Grip Gauge is developed to measure air pressure from five to 99 PSI in .five pound increments. It is crafted from heavy duty supplies and is very durable. This gauge consists of angled head and rubber coated pistol grip manage to facilitate handling the gauge at ease. It is equipped with automatic shut off. This gauge includes a Lithium battery that under no circumstances wants to be recharged or replaced. It extends the life of the vehicle’s tires and is backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Measures air pressure from five-99 PSI in .five pound increments
- Extends the life of the vehicles tires
- Consists of coated pistol grip manage to facilitate quick handling
- Includes Lithium battery that in no way needs to be recharged or replaced
- Backed by five-year warranty against defect in supplies or workmanship
I orderd two of these to keep in both cars. I tried it out and air pressure registered promptly. It seems a little awkward to place and read however it works.
I noted a BIG discrepancy in the Amazon site length of warranty and the package.
Michelin Pistol Grip Gauge is designed to measure air pressure from 5 to 99 PSI in 0.5 pound increments. It is crafted from heavy duty materials and is highly durable. This gauge consists of angled head and rubber coated pistol grip handle to facilitate handling the gauge at ease. It is equipped with automatic shut off. This gauge includes lithium battery that never needs to be recharged or replaced. It extends the life of the vehicle's tires and is backed by five year warranty against defect in materials or workmanship."
The gauge insert and display card indicate 1 year...and it notes that the battery is replacable. I doubted the never replacable part but expected a 5 yr. warranty.
I bought this gauge because reviews of other similar products indicated they didn't work well.
I have used this gauge to check the air pressure in car and bicycle tires and it works very well. I have not experienced any problems with getting the gauge to fit properly on the valve stem without the air leaking by as other products reportedly do. This gauge works as advertised in my opinion.