- Product Dimensions: 19 x 4 x 3 inches ; 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B001GJ3E2K
- Item model number: 155800
By : MOTHERS
Price : $8.75
You Save : $1.24 (12%)
Mothers High Efficiency Car Care Accessories are a complete line featuring distinctive microfiber products, lightweight, ergonomic brushes and finishing items. The brushes feature non-slip comfort grips, lightweight ergonomic designs, and protective rubber bumpers. Notorious for collecting road grime, fender wells can be challenging to clean but this brush’s long reach can support make short work of an otherwise grungy job. Its non-slip comfort grip and lightweight ergonomic style helps 1 direct its added-soft scratch-free bristles deep into wheel wells. Also fantastic for wheels and featuring a protective rubber bumper, the Mothers Fender Nicely Brush safely cleans even though protecting the delicate finishes. Mothers High Performance brushes are the selection for enthusiasts everywhere.
- Additional soft scratch free of charge bristles
- Non-slip comfort grip
- 16 in handle for extra reach
- Manage protects your knuckles though cleaning
- Protective rubber bumper prevents scratching
This is a very well contracted brush. It feels solid and well made. The rubber bumper on the head of the brush protects well from pumping into painted portion of the car. The bristles are very voluminous yet not stiff. This brush is fuller and bigger than I imagined from the stock photo. I am attaching several photos next to the wheel of my car and a ruler so you can see it in context.
I could not wait until the first reasonably warm day arrived so I can test it on my car. Finally, yesterday such day arrived.
I have to say it did not work quite as well as I expected.
On the positive side
1) It was really much faster cleaning than the old small wheel brush I had
2) It allowed me not to bend as much, which is the main I reason I bought it after having back surgery 6 months ago I still have limitations on my motion.
3) It did not lose any bristles during the washing
On the negative side
1) The brush's head is very large, so even in my car with a very large wheel detail I managed to get the brush stuck a few times. The good news is that the rubber edge around the head did protect the wheel but I had hard time getting it out.
2) It did not remove all of the winter grime, some tougher spots will require more elbow grease when my back is feeling better. I washed it twice with the soapy solution, and once with the brush that just had plain water before rising off with a hose.
I am attaching several photos showing the brush next to the car and the ruler so you can see its size. I also have close-ups of the dirty wheel and the wheel after cleaning. The brush did a decent job even if it was not a perfect job.
Perfect brush for wheel wells. It is just hard enough to remove dirt and grim. The nice part about it is the soft handle and thin neck. I can't compare this brush to any others, but its much easier and less time consuming than trying to reach in the well with your arm.