- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0009JKI2W
- Item model number: 5051569
By : Auto Expressions
Price : $10.01
The Auto Expressions Steering Wheel Cover supplies the most current in innovative steering wheel protection. This attractive cover improves the look of old or dirty steering wheels and protects hands from hot and cold extremes. It installs easily by slipping right on and fits most standard steering wheels. In addition to adding style and fashion to your interior, the massage grip makes for a thicker, alot more comfortable really feel. This cover matches other Auto Expressions accessories developed for your auto's interior.
- Protects hands from hot and cold extremes
- Improves the appearance of old or dirty steering wheels
- Massage grip tends to make for a thicker, a great deal more comfortable feel
- Installs simply
- Fits most regular steering wheels
Who would think such a simple item like a steering wheel cover could be so valuable? This ergonomic cover turns my plastic "thin-feeling" steering wheel into a wider gripped, comfortable cushion. Plus, on hot days, I don't burn my hands when I get in the car. They have these in all kinds of colors and style, but I chose this for its cushiony feeling and its simple black appearance. Note: The best way to get this to snap onto your steering wheel is to let it sit in the sun for while until it is warm and flexible. Then you'll have an easier time pulling it over your steering wheel. It is a very tight.
Measure your steering wheel before you buy this product. It is said to fit up to 15.5" diameter, but that is not true. My wheel is 15.5" and I spent a very long time with more than one person trying to fit it on my wheel. It never fit. I think it would even be hard to get on a 15" wheel. It is made well and the insulation would probably work, but they need to be more honest about the size of wheel it would fit. It seemed like my wheel would have to be at least an inch smaller.