- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000FW2NU8
- Item model number: W2
By : Wilmar
List Price :
Price : $12.95
You Save : $2.04 (14%)
- Heat treated alloy steel
- Drop forged for strength
- Polished Chrome Plated Finish
- Sizes: 17mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm
Yes, this is advertised as metric but it is really SAE with the closest metric equivalent. There is too much freeplay to use this reliably. If you really want a metric sized wrench, I would recommend that you look elsewhere.
Back in my younger, more energetic days, I used to stop a lot and help stranded motorists.
A lot of times, they just were not able to loosen the lugs with the crummy stock wrench that comes with vehicles these days.
You can get great leverage with these and it can really get you out of a bind. you can actually stand on one end as long as you old the other and keep it perpendicular to the wheel so it does not slip off.
Also, you can move the wheel around so you are always tigtening the top lug, thus, you can spin it fairly quickly and get the job done faster.