- Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 20 inches
- Shipping Weight: 37 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00030BFQA
- Item model number: SE-4022
By : Schumacher
List Price :
Price : $127.01
You Save : $154.14 (55%)
This manual wheeled battery charger includes a tester and offers experts a wide range of charging rates and aids in fleet operations. It has the ability to analyze electrical and beginning system troubles. This charger is perfect for 6 and 12-volt batteries. Its 200-amps aid engines for emergency beginning and the 40-amp quickly charge can charge a battery in 1 to three hours. The 2-amp trickle charge charges a smaller 12-volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. This wheeled charger has a multi-functional tester with two rotary switches and a voltmeter to aid in battery testing.
- Equipped with cooling fan for high-performance and lengthy life
- Accommodates both 6 and 12-volt batteries
- Assists in fleet operations
- Analyzes electrical and beginning technique troubles
- Includes two rotary switches and a voltmeter
This charger is a very nice charger. Prospective buyers should be aware (I was) that there is no automatic shut-off when battery is fully charged. There is a timer to regulate the length of charging time. I did not realize by the specs ; write up that the "tester" was a simple volt meter. I already own 3 or 4 of those on different testers. Even though there is a convenience factor to the meter being mounted in the charger - I would not have paid so much more for it had I realized a voltmeter was all that it is. Also I would have liked to see a sturdier set of wheels ; tires that would make it roll better in gravel ; dirt. I am certain that the high quality of this charger will give me many years of service. The 3 year manufacturers warranty is great. Shipping time was excellent.
I bought this charger after my hand held smart charger stopped working. I wanted a charger that had ample boost capability. I have used this charger a couple of times now and has worked flawlessly. I'm very pleased with its performance and very happy with the price. Please be aware that this is NOT a smart charger. I have owned several smart chargers (both high quality, $150 and low quality, $79)in the past and they have all either failed or were not accurate. This unit works very simple. Set the timer select the proper amperage and let it work. If you are unable to operate a manual charger I would recommend searching for good quality smart charger with very good reviews.