- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 21.3 x 0.7 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000F6DNMQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 37358
By : Maxsa
List Price :
Price : $16.05
You Save : $3.90 (20%)
Park your car safely and simply with the MAXSA Park Suitable parking mat. Roll more than the to begin with hump and be stopped by the second to know that you have parked in the precise proper place, each and every time. This parking mat characteristics a reflective strip for enhanced visibility, and includes anti-skid tape to preserve the mat from moving when installed.
- Aids park your auto safely and effortlessly
- Prevents harm to your auto and your garage
- Anti-skid tape prevents mat from moving
- One size fits all vehicles
- Reflective strip for enhanced visibility
I'm happy with purchasing this product over the vast selection on the internet. The product sticks to the floor ; has not moved; even with my large mud tires I still noticeably feel each bump and know when to stop; it's highly visible when backing into my garage.
The only problem I have with this product is the sticker used as the reflector falls off without help. A little super glue took care of the problem!
My garage is just barely long enough to accomodate my vehicles, so it is important for me to stop at precisely the right spot to avoid bumping the front wall or having the closing garage door scrape my rear bumber. The traditional Tennis-ball-hanging-from-the-ceiling solution was too dependent on the lateral position of the vehicles due to the curvature of the windshield. I tried an electronic solution which turned out to be too imprecise (go figure). I turned to this product. It is foolproof and perfectly suited to the job. I use the mats for two vehicles with 18" and 20" diameter wheels respectively. It would be less effective for wheels larger than 20" as the length of tire footprint would likely exceed the space between the "bumps."