- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 13 inches ; 15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004SJQG84
- Item model number: TC27-CRV-1
By : Boomerang
List Price :
Price : $27.95
You Save : $62.00 (69%)
SpareCover® Brand Soft Tire Covers are constructed of automotive-grade vinyl SpareCover® Brawny Series soft tire covers have a matte UV-resistant black denim textured vinyl exterior with a soft poly-fleece lining. This premium excellent aftermarket slip-on tire cover is hand created in Central Florida all SpareCover® Brand Soft Tire Covers are clean finished with upholstery welt (piping), No Exposed thread signifies your tire cover will final, we guarantee it!
- Superior Excellent SpareCover® Brand slip-on style cover installs simply with no zippers.
- Custom produced to fit 1997 - 2006 OEM HONDA CRV Spare tires
- Fits P205/70R15 and 215/65R16. If your tire size is not listed please inquire.
- HONDA CRV logo direct screen printed in state of the art UV resistant metallic silver ink. Lifetime Guarantee not to fade!
- Heavy fleece lining insulates and protects tire and prevents raised lettering from distorting material in the sun. Tire cover slips on and stays on garanteed.
It fits snuggly over my tire, and was alittle tricky to mount over the spare. But it doesn't zip, and I don't have to worry about the zipper rusting. My old cover's zippe did rust and it had to be cut off by the mechanic who changed the tire. This cover also costs a lot less than the official Honda tire covers which run over $100 through the dealership. I hope my new cover lasts as long as my Honda CRV.
My original tire case started to basically decompose. It did last over 10 years but after this past winter there was just no hope left. I looked all around and Amazon had the best prices (as usual). I live in Brooklyn so my car is parked out on the street every day. It was so simple to put this on and it took about 30 secs (and I am a girl with not an ounce of car fixing skills). It looks almost identical to the original one. I probably put this on about 4-5 months ago and still looks brand new and that's through a ton of construction across the street and the crazy winds and rain of Irene. If it stands up on a street in Brooklyn then it's a good cover.