- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B001TI7JMY
- Item model number: T-476
By : Turtle Wax
Price : $14.49
Turtle Wax is the quantity one particular promoting brand of automobile care goods in the globe with sales in 90 countries. Founded way more than 60 years ago in Chicago, the provider is recognized for manufacturing look and efficiency auto care items for the retail consumer market place and the commercial vehicle care and professional detailing industries.
- High gloss polymers bond to your tires for a extended lasting shine that resists wash off from rain and vehicle wash detergents
- ICE Edge Brush gives total control application with no overspray onto wheels and body panels
- ICE Edge Brush evenly distributes tire shine, preventing develop-up in raised letters and sidewall rib patters
- Efficiency and durability of a hand applied gel with ease and convenience of a spray tire dressing
- ICE Edge Brush is versatile ICE Tire Shine can be sprayed by means of the brush and spread more than the tire or entirely removed and put to use separately for much better manage
First, let me say that I use the Ice wash, liquid polish, clay bar, and detailer religiously. These products have worked exceptionally well, so I was excited about the tire shine when I saw it on the shelf.
On the positive, you can control the spray well making it easy not to spray your rims. If you do spray your rims it wipes off easy and won't really hurt the shine. The application does last, even after getting wet.
Cons. Leaving the brush on the bottle just doesn't work. That's minor as taking it off and putting it on isn't a big deal. You really need to put on a couple of coats. It's really expensive. The fail of this product however and the reason I won't purchase it again is that it doesn't shine. Maybe it's just my thing, but the car isn't clean until those tires have a glossy wet look. You won't get that with this product. The tires will look dark and clean, but not shiny. The name implies it, but the product does not deliver.
If this is important to you, I have found Maquire's tire shine works well.
8/22/10 - I was cleaning my car today and realized that I am still using the same tire shine that I bought over a year ago. I have bumped my review up to four stars due to the fact that the price has come down and I have decided that the tire shining is not as important to me anymore as the tires really do look clean.
This is the best product of its type I have ever used. Long-lasting and does not fly off after applying. The applicator brush works extremely well. I would highly recommend all of the ICE products.