- Product Dimensions: 20 x 5.8 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0001HABUQ
- Item model number: 593
By : Thule
Price : $39.95
You Save : $5.00 (11%)
The Thule 593 Wheel-On Rooftop Bicycle Wheel Carrier is loaded with functions to make certain your wheel travels safely to your destination, and is very easy to get rid of when you arrive. The 593 Wheel-On replaces the 545 wheel carrier, and fits all rapid-release wheels from 24- to 29-inches in length.
The 593 offers you with quick wheel loading and unloading via an effortless, drop-in fork design, which also doubles as a wheel security feature. This wheel carrier functions a zero-adjustment, anti-spin device, and delivers you with maximum versatility with an adjustable carrying angle. The 593 Wheel-On folds down flat when its not in use so it is out of your way, and fits Xsporter, Thule, and Yakima load bars. This unit complements Thule 590 V2, 589 Velo Vise, 591 LT Classic, and 822 Bed Rider fork-mount bike carriers, but user's should note that it does not come with a locking choice.
What is in the Box?593 wheel carrier assembly, 2 x metal brackets, four x knobs, 4 x carriage bolts, and instruction guide
Manufacturer's WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty
A hassle-free wheel carrying remedy for an fork mounted bike carrier
- Rapid wheel loading and unloading with straightforward drop in fork design
- Zero adjustment anti spin device
- Folds flat when not in use
- Fits all fast release wheels from 24" to 29"
- Fits Xsporter,Thule and Yakima load bars
This wheel carrier worked well to get the bike wheel out of our smallish car. It definitely worked better than an earlier model we previously tried. The wheel feels secure in the mount and does not spin around while you are driving. I would buy this product again- and I am picky.
I really like the wheel caddies.. You can fold them down when not in use, you can move them around with the wheel in the mount to fit the bikes on the roof perfectly. It's a major upgrade from the old fixed ones.