- Product Dimensions: 3 x 6 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000BSYZQQ
- Item model number: 04512
By : Keeper
Price : $22.02
This Keeper 2" x 5 1/2' Auto Tie Down Dolly Strap has a 2,000 lb. working load limit and is best utilized in automobile transportation systems.
- 6,000 lbs polyester webbing
- Dolly Strap made use of with tow dollies
- Treated polyester webbing-yellow
- Good for the transportation of vehicles
- Need to have item for car haulers
SMALL WHEEL NET Seems to be a decent product but the biggest tire I could get it to fit was a 14 inch. Also, why does the description describe a ratchet? All you get is a tiny wheel net and the metal clamp on one end. Luckily my dolly has a ratchet built on it. It will be ok if I ever need to pull a small vehicle but all that I own have 15 inch and larger so I have to buy another set... Don't buy this unless all you intend to pull is small cars with 14 inch wheel or less.
I purchased these straps to haul a 1999 Chevy Cavalier behind my motor home on my tow dolly. I was replacing two older straps that were for a much larger vehicle. Based on a review I had read about these being small but able to fit a tire up to a 14" I gave them a try. This was a mistake... They are BARELY big enough for a 14". A 13" would be its top size I believe.
As far as the actual quality of the straps they are really good. A little testimonial to there durability, we had one slip off the tire and drag for at least 30 minutes in between stops. They do take some time to stretch out so for the first 1000 miles every time we stopped I would check them.
It would be nice if the seller would put more details on the listing.... like tire size.