- Product Dimensions: 12 x 23 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000FN5O1C
- Item model number: 490
By : Winner International
List Price :
Price : $57.58
You Save : $22.41 (28%)
Safeguard your property with this very affordable new concept in automobile security: the Wheel Club from the maker of The Club. The Wheel Club is excellent for recreational and industrial trailers, ATV's, little vehicles, boat trailers, and motor dwelling trailers. Fits 13 inch to 16 inch wheels. The weather resistant galvanized steel construction and plastic cover guard the lock from the elements. Installs in seconds. The bright red color tends to make the Wheel Club a highly visible deterrent to any would-be thief. Over $1 Billion a year is lost nationwide due to theft of construction equipment and tools. The Wheel Club prevents the trailer from getting moved. Boat theft costs owners and insurance coverage organizations more than $40 million dollars annually. Secure your individual recreational property or business equipment with this economical, visible deterrent.
- Vibrant red color is a extremely visible theft deterrent
- Perfect for industrial and recreational trailers
- Weather resistant galvanized steel with a plastic cover protects from the elements
- Fits 13" to 16" wheels
- Installs in seconds
The wheel club is a great deterant for anyone that would think about trying to move a vehicle or trailer, or whatever. The only drawback is the slider bar. Great design, however, the slider bar is so snug, that installing it and removing it is very awkward. Once the slider receiver had been "broken in" and the slider lubricated, it worked relatively easy. That's the only thing I have to say about this club.
Bought this item to secure a trailer. The design is very good but the materials used are not very good. I felt like a Sawzall would make short work of cutting this off of the wheel. Low price but next time I will spend more money to get a better product.