- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004C6D2AI
By : Sonax
Price : $15.99
Sonax Complete Impact is a brand new, thicker, acid-no cost, pH balanced formula wheel cleaner that is secure for all forms of wheels. Sprays on fluorescent green and then turns reddish as it reacts with the iron particulates in brake dust creating it less difficult to take away. The sintered iron particulates in brake dust are a single of the additional challenging elements to eliminate from your wheels. This new formula attaches to the sintered iron particles generating a water soluble iron complicated that allows the surfactants to rinse off easily. The new thicker formula will cling better to vertical surfaces greater than the original formula. Perfectly safe for all kinds of wheels when not used in direct sun or on a hot wheel. Spray on a cool, dry wheel, sponge evenly over the whole wheel surface to remove any drips or runs, enable it to operate three to five minutes and then rinse off all traces with lots of clean water. Heavy accumulations of brake dust residue could require gentle scrubbing with a soft wheel brush or Blu-Velvet Microfiber Wheel Scrubber Pad before rinsing and/or multiple cleanings.
- Sonax Full Impact is a brand new, thicker, acid-no cost, pH balanced formula wheel cleaner that is protected for all varieties of wheels
- Sprays on fluorescent green and then turns blood red as it reacts with the iron particulates in brake dust producing it less complicated to get rid of
- The sintered iron particulates in brake dust are one of the significantly more troublesome components to get rid of from your wheels
- This new formula attaches to the sintered iron particles generating a water soluble iron complicated that allows the surfactants to rinse off very easily
- The new thicker formula will cling greater to vertical surfaces better than the original formula. Perfectly secure for all kinds of wheels when not implemented in direct sun or on a hot wheel
Amazing stuff. Works like a charm and it really does change color. I accidentally got a little on the disc brakes and it was removing the dust from them as well. However when i drove into the wash with the spray still on the brakes, it caused me a little alarm when it seemed like the brakes were making more noise(due to the cleaning). Washed off just fine and the brakes operated normally, leaving great looking wheels. Will buy again!
Tested on an Audi A4 that I usually clean once a week. Used as per directions ; it turned red after a few minutes just like it said it would. It also clings to the wheels well ; sprays on a fluorescent green color that is easy to see. First washing removed about 95% of the brake dust. On the second wash I gave each wheel a little spritz, then helped off the remaining stubborn dirt with a old terry towel ; rinsed with water. Still not the elusive one-shot "remove-it-all" wheel cleaner, but an excellent German product you can trust on your car that will not give your wheels an acid bath.