- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B003YL5AFM
- Item model number: 200049
By : Average Joe
Price : $5.43
Average Joe Tire Dress Express Qualified Applicator, dresses millions of tires a month at expert car washes, detail shops, auto dealerships and properties around the planet. There is merely absolutely nothing faster, less difficult or greater. Spinning manage reduces arm and shoulder fatigue, while keeping tire protectant off your hands, driving surface and rims. The curved paddle style permits tires to be fully dressed in seconds and it delivers even coverage without having working with excessive tire dressing.
- Merely absolutely nothing faster, less complicated or greater
- Spinning deal with reduces arm and shoulder fatigue
- Curved paddle design makes it possible for tires to be totally dressed in seconds
- Keeps the tire protectant off your hands, driving surface and rims
- Even coverage with out making use of excessive tire dressing
I prefer a very matte finish on my tires. I use regular old Armor All, lightly sprayed directly on the tire and then rubbed even with this applicator. I use this on a Land Rover with 20" 40 series tires and a Mercedes with 18" 35 series tires. Works great.
For low profile tires, you're much better off with the basic applicator. Carrand 92143 Cleanmates Tire Gel and Dressing Applicators by Carrand is my favorite and worked much better. This didn't apply it evenly and I stopped using it after the first try.