- Product Dimensions: 19 x 16.5 x 9.5 inches ; 18 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B00426N6GS
- Item model number: 15500.01
By : Rugged Ridge
Price : $67.49
You Save : $7.50 (10%)
Legendary looks, brutually epic strength. Each Rugged Ridge steel wheel is stamped from heavy gauge steel and powder coated with a durable black finish. Our wheels have been engineered, tested and certified to meet and exceed the strenuous SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability. Turning a million cycles at double their load capacity to ensure they could hold up to the abuses of off road use. Mainly because a Jeep is not a Jeep until it's lifted and outfitted with oversized tires.
- Stamped from heavy gauge steel
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Engineered tested and certified to meet and exceed the strenuous SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability
- Contains absolutely free Rugged Ridge center cap
- Fits 87-95 Wrangler YJ, 97-06 Wrangler TJ, and 84-01 Cherokee XJ
I decided on these wheels over a 16 pound alloy because the stated weight was 18 pounds versus 25 to 26 pounds for comparable steel wheels, NOT... This wheels weighs 26 pounds, just like all the other steel wheels. Overall the wheel looks good and should be fine, Amazon just needs to get the details correct.