- Product Dimensions: 19 x 4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B001GJ7H7I
- Item model number: 827500
Price : $10.10
The Viking Lengthy Handled Wheel Fender Brush is the optimal tool for cleaning tires, wheels, and wheel wells. It is soft, triple flagged bristles will not scratch and it is soft rubber bumper protects the paint from an accidental bump. With a 16 inch manage, there is plenty of length for tough to reach locations. A no-slip rubber grip keeps one in manage and a handy peg-hole style will allow one to hang this brush to dry it out ahead of its subsequent use.
- Extra soft scratch free of charge bristles
- Non-slip comfort grip
- 16 in handle for extra reach
- Deal with protects your knuckles though cleaning
- Protective rubber bumper prevents scratching
Overall this brush is a good addition to have for washing the car. The only problem I have is that the bristles are too long, making it nearly impossible to squeeze between the tire and fender for cleaning on my sedan. It would probably work a lot better for a truck or anything with deeper fenders or larger wheel height.
This was so far the best fender brush money can buy. My Mothers one I have is the same exact one and I spent double for it.
Definatley purchase this but before you do consider two!