- Product Dimensions: 2 x 5 x 11 inches ; 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
- ASIN: B0007RDVH0
- Item model number: 5924
Price : $10.34
At last, a foaming, non-acidic spray formulated to immediately and readily clean all wheels and tires, which includes blackwalls and whitewalls. Secure for all factory/OEM wheels and hubcaps, such as painted, clearcoated, color coated, steel, modular or chrome. Our spray on, hose off design safely penetrates, dissolves and suspends all sorts of brake dust, grease, dirt, and grime, making rinsing a snap. Unique spot-totally free rinse leaves wheels perfectly clean, with no need to have to hand dry.
- Secure for all factory/OEM wheels and hubcaps, including painted, clearcoated, color coated, steel, modular or chrome
- Our Spray On and Hose Off Style safely penetrates, dissolves and suspends all varieties of brake dust, grease, dirt and grime, producing rinsing a snap
- Exceptional Spot-Zero cost Rinse leaves wheels perfectly clean, with no need to have to hand dry
I'm not much of a car person, but I just used this stuff on my Subaru and it did a great job of getting almost of the brake dust and gunk off the wheels. Maybe I should have used another round though, since it had been far, far too long since those wheels had been cleaned! It was definitely easy and quick as promised. Just sprayed on and hosed off a few minutes later.
This is one of my fav's, the others being the eagle1's wheel n tire cleaner. Though Nothing beats the use of a brush and elbow grease, this really helps with the calipers, spaces my brush can't reach, and especially the tires before i clean them. DO NOT expect this to wash your wheels for you, you still need to get down and scrub, this just helps alot. Though it runs out quick, it is inexpensive.
Pros: Works, you'll see the brown grime coming off the tires and the black dust from the wheels.
Smells like cherry (some will put that in the Cons)
great for nooks and crannies
Safe for almost all wheels
One of my fav solutions to cleaning tirewalls (clean shiny tires DO make a difference)
Cons: Runs out QUICK, you'll be getting another bottle before you know it
trigger a bit small, tires the fingers rather fast