- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0046I3I8I
- Item model number: 93715
Price : $19.99
27-28" Diameter covers Fits well known sizes of :(05/75/R15, 225/75/R15, 205/75/R14, 225/75/R14 Ships Identical or subsequent day (depends on time you order) This set of four NEW in SEALED package tire/wheel covers are the version with a metal ROD sewn-in retainer for a snug and storm proof fit. The durable lightweight canvas material breathes. The set of 4 covers fit 14", and 15"rims, (pictured is a 225/75/15 which are 29"). Wonderful for winter storage or maintain sun from cracking you tires. Use on tow dollies, trailers, RV, big lawn tractor tires, automobiles, trucks,..etc. and so on. Will fit tires up to 28" in diameter. Higher than 28" the lower portion of the tire will be exposed. These protective covers are made of canvas and are designed to breathe.
- Set of four Covers Fits Tire Diameters up to 28"
- Wire embeded rod sewn into cover for form fitting onto tire
- These protective covers are made of canvas and are developed to breathe.
- The set of four covers fit 14", and 15"rims, (pictured is a 225/75/15 which are 29").
- Covers weight three.8 lbs
Here in sunny southern AZ the canvas far surpasses vinyl covers. Vinyl doesn't last long here in the sun and heat, so that's why I went with the canvas. Really happy with these so far
Very thin canvas. This was actually a Harbor Freight product that lists for $9.99 on their website, so overpriced from this retailer.
The covers do fit a 26" tire, and the wire holds them fairly snug. Not sure how they will hold up over time or if they will stay on through a strong wind.