- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 19 inches ; 78 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 78 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000UAGDTC
List Price :
Price : $213.99
You Save : $185.96 (46%)
If you are in the market for a auto dolly or a set of tire skates, stop hunting! These commercial excellent skates feature prime grade steel, the most robust three inch castors attainable, and swift and quick assembly. Our skates have ball bearings on the swivel (which all casters have) and on the axle shaft. It rolls with less than 1/two the force of a normal caster. We have seen young females and young children push two ton vehicles. Today's technologies housed in a robust style will give you with years of service. Shop for with confidence as we stand behind each and every product we sell.
- 12 inches x 16 inches Solid Steel Plate--X Large--not the 8 inches you see elsewhere
- three inch Premium Ball Bearing Castors Rated at 6000lbs.
- Integrated hole in the leading of the skate for uncomplicated storage--mounts onto a hook in your garage
- One particular person can readily deal with and move a 3 ton car
- Minor assembly is needed--installation of the 3 inch ball bearing wheels
Have used these on two cars - '68 Datsun Roadster and '69 Impala convertible. Was very happy how they made moving the Impala barge easy around the shop. My six year old can push the Roadster around on the skates.
These are a good quality set of skates. The wheels are ball bearing, which means I have no problem moving a 73 Trans Am around the garage by myself. The only thing I would say is missing might be a brake on one or two of the wheels. I simply clamped a couple of C clamps to one of the wheels.
These skates are worth the money and are of good quality.