- Product Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 5.5 inches ; 12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 17 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B002UO7VAG
- Item model number: 303S
By : Allen
Price : $99.93
You Save : $50.06 (33%)
When it comes to transporting bikes on your car for the next outdoor adventure, you just want your rack to work well and be hassle-free. With this mission in mind, Allen Bike Racks created its Premium 3-bike Spare Tire Rack, with 17-inch carry arms that easily accommodate a wide range of bike styles. These Quick Set arms snap into place, right out of the box, and the rack's patented design mounts to a variety of external spare tires, including those with "over the tire" third brake lights. A padded lower frame keeps bikes safely away from the vehicle, while a patented, dual compound tie-down system individually secures and protects each bike for the journey ahead. The rack comes fully assembled, and sets up in seconds.
WarrantyAllen bike racks feature a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Allen Bike RacksIn 1967, after years of working on aerospace technology for the Apollo missions, Harvard-trained physicist Dick Allen transformed his garage hobby into a new industry. A cycling enthusiast and inventor, he had a personal need for a bike-carrying device for family trips. In his Lincoln, Massachusetts garage, Allen searched for a more efficient way to transport bikes. Finding the first trunk-mounted rack to be a success, he started Allen Bike Racks. By 1971, the company's products were sold nationally through a number of major bicycle distributors, and today, Allen Bike Racks owns over three dozen patents and offers a wide-ranging line of bike racks.
17" long carry arm easily accomondates a wide range of bicycle styles Qwick set carryarms "snap" into placeright out of the box Patented design fits wide range of external mounted spare tires including those with "over the Tire" third brake lights Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle Comes fully asssembled sets up and installs in seconds Patented dualcompound tie-down systemindividually secures and protects bicycles.
- Three-bike, spare tire-mounting rack comes fully assembled, and sets up in seconds
- 17-inch Quick Set carry arms easily accommodate wide range of bike styles, and snap into place right out of the box
- Patented design mounts to variety of external spare tires, including those with "over the tire" third brake lights
- Padded lower frame keeps bikes safely away from vehicle; patented, dual compound tie-down system individually secures and protects each bike
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty